SORBA exhibited at the 2018 GSMA Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain February 26 – March 1st as a part of the overall presence of VMware in Hall 3, stand 3K10. SORBA integrates with VMware Pulse IoT Center.
This year’s Congress realized the growth in IoT has meant that every type of industry is now looking at connected technologies to ensure it is ready for the move from automated production and IT, to an automated society. The Fourth Industrial Revolution, as it has been titled, is one of the most complex, inclusive and automated revolutions our society has seen and at its heart, lies mobile. From transportation to how we communicate, automation is creating smarter services and a new way to live life.
VMware Pulse IoT Center is a secure, enterprise grade, IoT device management and monitoring solution that helps both Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT) organizations to onboard, manage, monitor and secure their IoT use cases from the edge to the cloud.
SORBA is an integrated Industrial IoT platform able to harness the power of your data using tomorrows technology that can:
- Ensure the reliability of your equipment’s health
- Eliminate unplanned downtime
- Identify equipment failures before they happen
- Improve quality control
- Heighten operational safety
SORBA’s key features are:
- Edge Computing
- Collect sensor data from multiple sources. Edge analytics, workflow and advanced control
- Machine Learning
- Artificial intelligence for engineers with edge-based machine learning
- Open Architecture
- Customize as your needs change and never a black box
- User-Friendly – Wizard based
- No coding or data scientist required.
How many clicks does it take you to get to the center of your equipment’s problems? With SORBA, just 4!