An innovative company located in Georgia provides residential & commercial sewer management services. Their patented SBR (Sequential Batch Reactor) system replaces traditional septic tank systems.
- Faced difficulty in monitoring, managing and maintaining systems throughout the country remotely.
- In need of a scalable SCADA solution with a big data historian & predictive analytics capabilities.
- Limited to a fixed budget to maintain remote SBR systems.
- EPA reports generated automatically on a monthly basis from the SORBA IIoT-SCADA system.
- Customer retention achieved by receiving continuous service aided by predictive maintenance, eliminating SBR downtime.
- SORBA IIoT-SCADA system scaled accordingly to thousands & millions of deployed sites.
- Main driver behind company expansion & revenue growth.