The largest utility in North Florida provides Water, wastewater, and electric power services to their customers.
- Installed blowers are a critical component to effectively treating wastewater.
- Equipment fails several times a year costing hundreds of thousands of dollars per incident to replace equipment, unplanned downtime and labor costs.
- Paying expensive fines for inability to meet environmental standards & regulations.
- Failures discovered on 6 out of the 8 neuros’ blowers.
- Several anomalies detected with lead time to failure alerts up to 145 days warning plant operators well in advance.
- All anomalies detected correlated exactly with the verified work orders managed in CMMS.