A large producer of beer in north Florida holds 48.8 percent share of the beer market. This facility produces 1.5 million bottles of beer per day.
- Bottlenecks in the manufacturing process due to critical assets failing.
- Ammonia compressors, which drive the refrigeration cycle, shut down frequently due to equipment & component failure.
- Unnecessary maintenance dispatched, resulting in further unanticipated equipment degradation.
- Wanting to determine equipment remaining useful life.
- SORBA-ML detected an anomaly with a lead-time to failure of 117 days in advance.
- The main contributor to failure was air pressure. The necessary adjustments were made and verified with the work orders that improper maintenance was done on the compressors.
- Avoided plant shutdown and costly halts to production.